I'm sad to report that my dear car, Ethel, bit the dust. In fact, I was slightly emotional today as I called the Auto shop to come and tow her away to be smashed or torn apart...I don't really want to think about it. This car and I have been through 3 solid years together, but it was time for her to go. She was old! In fact, she was only 2 years younger than Mel! :) Let's remember the highlights....

Meet Ethel

This dent came free upon purchase! Of course, what can you expect for a $500 car? :)

Her balding, rusting head. Andy so graciously pulled a piece of paint off every time we went somewhere together....which was a lot. Hence the balding.

Haha, the dent on the opposite door where she got backed into near our driveway.

The end! No really, this is Ethel's tail end and it too had some peeling problems.
I know that she was ugly, and I know that she was ghetto,
but I will really miss this old car!
Goodbye Ethel!
5 comments:
Sad day... I liked that old girl...
Anyway add me to your blog list ok? kjhuntsman@gmail.com
K?! Mwa love ya!
:( I'm overwhelmed with sadness for you.
Ok I know this is a sad post but I just laughed really hard because you are rather witty. Look at you and your blog! Updates, new background, aw proud to call you sister. Sorry about Ethel, and I apologize for taking a few months off her life...I feel so responsible for her death. I guess I deserve the punishment of driving you everywhere... hehe KIDDING! My boatmobille is at your service. Peace and love my sister
Kaylie, for the longest time I couldn't get onto your blog so yeah I am happy that i can visit it again! Happy brithday and I love your scooter!! Congrats on passing your tests too! YOu guys are fun to watch, always doing something! I miss you and keep in touch!
Oh NOOOOOOO! What a sad, sad, day my dear Whales. Now I don't have anything to peel off when we're together; I don't know what to do? Perhaps I shall yank off one of your hairs each time we meet now..... yes I think that will be a good alternative. Perfect. Until next time,
Love, Andy
Post a Comment