Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Full-grown

Today while I was helping one of my little second-grade girls with an assignment, she suddenly looked up at me.

"Ms. Walker," she said, "how long will you be in our classroom?"

"Three months," I replied.

She got a large grin on her face and said, "And then you will be a full-grown teacher?"

Yes, dear Katelyn, then I hope to be a full-grown teacher! :)

4 comments:

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

ha ha ha! I love sweet kids! oh man kaylie you WILL be a full grown teacher! great work babe :D

Jamie said...

Cute picture sis! You are a beautiful girl. Sounds like things are going good! I'll call you soon to catch up. Love ya

Ashley Sullenger said...

Oh! ha I hope you are loving it. I've heard to keep a journal and write down all the funny things kids say.. Is it as hard as you thought it would be?
P.S. i do love the pic!

Melanie said...

Kaylie - I can't find your email...will you email me so I have it (then I can add you to our blog invite list)? (melgunnell at hotmail dot com)