Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Quarter of a Century

This post is dedicated to my adorable cousin Mel G. A promise is a promise :)

I am lucky enough to be born around the Labor Day holiday, so I am blessed to hardly ever have school held on my birthday. Jamie was able to come up for the weekend and the fam got to spend the day together! We ended the night with Oreo dessert with Grandma and Grandpa Risenmay!

Mel and Matt drove home across the country just a few days before my birthday and brought me this bday raccoon skin cap from South Dakota.
We all thought it looked extra cute on Grandpa!

I have been blessed to have some awesome roommates! We get along so well and have a lot of fun together!
Mustache Night... Just because we can :) 

We got to go to General Conference! We were so grateful to Jamie's roommate for hooking us up with tickets 19 rows from the pulpit! It was amazing.

 A group of us girlfriends spent an evening at the Blackfoot Fair!
 



Life is so good! I have a wonderful job with kids that I love. I am grateful to be serving in several callings in my ward and stake. I have wonderful friends and family who make me so happy.

25 is going to be a great year!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey darling, since it has been, well, since who knows when, that you updated your blog last, I thought it deserved a comment :) I love seeing pictures of your beautiful face and reading about the things you are doing. I hope you will make the time to keep it up!

Mel said...

You.Are.The.Best.

Seriously, I'm so happy to see this that I'm putting you in my will. Ok, all you'll get if I die is a cookie scoop and some cake pans, but still. :)

And the only reason it has taken me so long to comment is because we haven't had internet for five days. But I'm so happy! You made my day. And you are just as cute as ever.

Jess said...

Kaylie, I love reading updates on your blog! You are such a fun, fun woman and I cannot wait to see you and spend time with you this weekend. Cannot Wait. You really are the best! Much love Flomar.