Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cousins!

I have never had so much fun as I have had living with my cousin, Julia! She is an amazing girl and I am so grateful that we get to share this semester before she gets married. I remember some of my older cousins being roommates in Grandma Walker's side apartment while they were in college, but I never knew how much fun it could really be! It's not that we even do a lot of extravagant things; we have the most fun just sitting in our room, laughing ourselves silly when we are supposed to be doing homework. Julia is fun, comfortable, and a joy to share a room with! I also learn a lot from her. It has been exciting to help her plan her wedding (in December) and share this wonderful time of life with her! I couldn't ask for a better roommate, cousin, and best friend!





3 comments:

Ben's Major Jaw Reconstruction said...

Kaylie Q I love you...I love your Halloween dinner! What a cute idea! I hope you are doing well! It was sooooo good seeing you and Mel last time we were there!! We're coming this weekend again by the way!!!! Maybe we can meet up again!!! Love ya!!!

gelly said...

Kaylie! I'm so glad you found me!! I tried to add your blog, but alas it is not cooperating with me. It was so good to hear from you. Now, to complete the trend, I think you should come live in Salt Lake. Miss you too much to say girly!

camille said...

So, so cute! I'm glad that you get to live with a cousin. It's awesome!