Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!

This year was a pretty mild Halloween, but I loved it. I guess that's what happens when you get old :) haha. Julia, Mel and I went to my mom's house and made a spooky Halloween dinner. (Thanks to Mel Gunnell for the ideas!) We boiled carrots to make nasty fingers, made mummy wraps out of hot dogs and biscuits, baked some beans, and made the little apple mouths. It was a lot of fun. We took some up to Grandma and Grandpa Risenmay, and Grandma couldn't bring herself to eat the fingers! She kept picking it up and squishing it, trying to be brave, but she couldn't do it. She said it just felt too much like her own fingers! We had quite a laugh. They are so much fun to visit!
Of course, Brandon had to get a few screams from us girls and kept jumping out at us wearing this disgusting mask. But crazy things began to happen when Mel got a hold of the mask....


...You can make up your own story.

2 comments:

K. Lou said...

what a great Halloween spread! how fun. thanks for sharing!

Ashley and Ethan said...

Oh wow whales! I didnt' think you would really make all those cute treatlets on halloween haha! Those are so creative and fun... and discusting. Leave it to you to do something way creative and CRAZY
Andy