Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Big Present is Revealed

For a month now the Walker Family has had a large (and I mean large) wrapped present placed next to their tree. It was about 4 feet tall. Everybody that visited our home joked about what might be inside the box. Some of the ideas we heard were a big flat-screen TV, Rockband, an animal, David Archuleta (Mel's wish), and a mail-order Russian bride for Bryan! We didn't tell anybody who the gift was for, but I can tell you now. The gift was from my dad to my mom. He has wanted to get her this gift for a long time but hasn't been able to until this year. He was pretty excited! Are you wondering what was in the box?

Well, I will tell you. It was a...................................

POPCORN MACHINE! Mom loves popcorn and now she can have real movie theater popcorn anytime she wants :) Dad is a sweetheart and is pretty thoughtful when it comes to my mother. She was excited!

3 comments:

gelly said...

Kaylie-Sue! It was lovely to see you at the reception. From looking at your blog, I can see that your Christmas break has been fantastic! I love the popcorn machine--haha, that would have been my last guess.
I will definitely keep you updated. Miss you girly!

Kevin and Keeli said...

i love all the funness of christmas time and all the craziness of family time together! haha looks like once again the Walker family is fun fun funny! love u guys. call me sometime im done with school and we can meet up!

melanee said...

That popcorn is dangerous... somehow it jumps into my mouth on a consistent basis... it's a shame it's located right outside my door... Merry Christmas to me :)