Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Julia is Married!
On Saturday, December 25, 2008 one of my best friends got married. My cousin Julia was my roommate this past semester and it was fun to anticipate the big day! I can't believe it was here and now it is over. Julia looked beautiful! I am so grateful that the roads were clear enough so that we could make it safely to Utah. I am very happy the day turned out so well for them! However, I have firmly decided that I will not be getting married in December if I have any say in the matter! I was FREEZING! My teeth were chattering the entire time :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can I please get married and look that beautiful?
My goodness....seriously, you three girls are so gorgeous. You all are so pretty it kills me
Ahh that is so exciting! She looked beautiful! I miss her and I miss you, it was good to see you last night at Broulims. We need to hang out soon, okay? Love you!
Post a Comment