Saturday, August 8, 2009
My New Ride
Well, my darling car, Ethel, died recently. So it was time to move on and get a new vehicle. I looked at cheap cars, but nothing was striking me. However, after a long search, Bryan helped me find this little beauty. It's a 2007 Honda Metropolitan and it rides nicely! It's fun to ride and is perfect for parking (especially on campus where parking a car is impossible!) Isn't it ironic though that we have been having beautiful weather this summer and now that I buy a scooter it decides to turn cold :) Thank goodness for winter clothing!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dang girl, hot ride! And WAY easier to park on campus than a car. Good choice.
she is a beaut! I just can't wait until your buggers freeze in the winter. Parking sure is worth it tho! Congrats girl!
Kaylie Kaylie Kaylie! haha mopeds!!! I just remember the black one! haha It is so cute! But are you going to drive it in the winter?!
dude thats sweet girl!! only one word or caution.. ALWAYS wear your helmet. Cam and I had a scooter our first year of marriage, and i got hit by this dumb woman pulling out of the post office, and even though i did all i could to dodge her, i still got whacked... but thankfully i had my helmet on and it seriously saved me. So no matter how good of a driver you are, its not you thats going to be the problem, its other people so be careful! Sure love ya girl!!!!
Post a Comment