Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Results Are In.....

Well, I have blog-worthy news: I passed my 2 state Praxis exams! In case you aren't sure what it is, the Praxis is a state certification exam you have to take when becoming an educator. (In my case, an elementary school educator.) I took both of the two-hour long tests a month ago and was very nervous to get the results back, but it all worked out! Thank heavens!

P.S. After taking 3 state literacy exams, 9 math quizzes/tests, and 2 state Praxis exams, among the hours put into lesson planning and presenting, I have learned that those who say Elementary Education is an easy major have NO idea what they are talking about! :)

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Congratulations!! Woohoo! It's always so nice to play the waiting game on finding out if other people think you're smart.

gelly said...

Awesome! Good job girl. What are your plans now, Kaylie Sue?