Life has felt like a whirlwind these last few weeks since I have been home. First of all, just to put a splash of fun into my life I dyed a strip of my hair pink! It may sound weird, but it was just one of those bucket-list things I have always wanted to do. I mean really, who doesn't want pink hair? :) I love it.
About a week after returning home from Arizona I was able to graduate from BYU-Idaho! It was such a special day. I was very grateful to have my family celebrate with me, although I missed my two older brothers who were not able to attend. I can't believe that my college days are through! I can still remember when I graduated high school and began college -- Aunt Marilyn told me that the next few years would fly right by, and boy, was she right! They have been wonderful years though, full of good friends and experiences that have helped me become so much better of a person. I will always cherish my college days and the knowledge received.

2 comments:
diggin the pink. i always knew you had that rebellious streak in you :)
Once again Whales, CONGRATS on graduating! What a wonderful accomplishment that is for you--wow. What a great thing to have a degree and to have experienced so much already in life... you will be much more valuable to your family, friends, and community with your degree and the knowledge you've learned. Keep exercising your mind and learn something new every day :) I'm striving to get where you are in education my friend. I'm pushin' for it, and now you gotta push for a man right? haha, can't wait. Way to go Kaylie!
Love, Andy
Post a Comment