Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Arch-Meister

I must admit that I have an intrigue.

Since his very early American Idol days, our family has loved and followed David Archuleta; from his American Idol tour, to our latest encounter, we have met him in person twice and seen him perform live FOUR times! haha. I love it! It's a family affair and a bonding experience for all of us. More than that, he just simply puts on an amazing concert! Here he is, this scrawny little guy up on that big stage, but when he opens his mouth to sing, it's like he transforms into this gigantic performer! It's wonderful and I can't get enough of him.
Here he is at Deseret Book. He came up a couple of days before his latest BYU-I concert and signed copies of his new book, "Chords of Strength." Mel and I got a copy of it signed for our dad for Father's Day, because David is so cool that even grown men are impressed with him :)

No comments: